The Gold Coast will be transformed into a sea of pink and white on Saturday May 1, as a wave of rosé lovers land on the shores of Kurrawa Beach to experience the inaugural, one-day Rosé Coast Gold Coast.
Set against the backdrop of the iconic Gold Coast skyline in Broadbeach, guests will discover an impressive line-up of Australian rosés alongside beers, ciders and cocktails accompanied by a curated gourmet food menu.
Brought to life by event producers Kristen Francis, (the award-winning Wine Island, Sydney Harbour), and Margot Natoli, (Sparkling SYDNEY), the inaugural Rosé Coast event is the perfect pairing with Australia’s favourite playground.
Co-Producer and Creative Director Kristen Francis said the beachfront location on the Gold Coast is an idyllic venue to sip the day away and was the first choice to stage such an iconic event.
“Everyone involved has worked hard to put the event together, given circumstances over the last year, so we’re very excited to be hitting Gold Coast shores this May,” said Kristen.
Rosé Coast will be showcasing a huge variety of the best rosé from over 20 wine growing regions across Australia, including pink prosecco, sparkling rosé, rosatos and frosé.
“These will be complemented by alternative options such as sparkling, red and white wine, Brookie’s Gin, Brix Distillers from Sydney, Matso’s Brewery and Gage Roads Brew Co. from WA, along with the Wine Selectors Discovery Bar – all matched with a carefully curated gourmet food offering by Gold Coast legends, In Season Catering.”
Expect to indulge in locally sourced produce including cheese and charcuterie platters, freshly shucked oysters, burgers, seafood, Italian, gelato and more, with catering set to pair perfectly with the premium wine on offer.
The ultimate beach party is made complete with a range of beach games and masterclasses, including fun-filled wine education and wine tasting in the Wine Selectors beach pavilion, including their legendary Silent Disco Drops, matching wine to music.
Beachgoers can also awaken their inner artist at the Pinot & Picasso art classes, sand sculpting workshops, or simply relax and let endota spa Broadbeach look after you with a massage and skin consultation – all set to an upbeat soundtrack, with beats and tunes across the day from the resident Rosé Coast DJ.
Entry tickets are from $49 and guests can also choose to upgrade to the exclusive VIP Beach Club presented by Chaffey Bros. from $139 – which includes the addition of fast-tracked entry, access to the VIP Beach Club featuring a premium wine bar and endota spa Broadbeach massages and skin consultations. These tickets also include two glasses of award-winning Chaffey Bros. rosé and a meal voucher to enjoy from one of the gourmet food stalls.
For those wanting to relax and enjoy some added exclusivity with a small group of close friends, a very limited number of VIP Beach Cabana tickets are available (up to 10 pax), giving ticket holders all the great offerings of entry plus their own private cabana, access to the VIP Beach Club, as well as four bottles of Chaffey Bros. premium rosé per cabana and a gourmet food spread of up to three meals from selected food stalls per person.
Rosé Coast is proudly supported by Major Events Gold Coast and has partnered with QT Gold Coast as the preferred accommodation for the event.
Delivered under a government approved COVID Safe plan, the COVID Safe Plan will be continually reviewed and updated to align with the changes in regulations.
Date: Saturday 1 May 2021
Location: Kurrawa Beach, Broadbeach
- General Admission tickets $59 – 2nd Wave Release
- VIP Beach Club presented by Chaffey Bros $149 – 2nd Wave Release
- VIP Beach Cabana $2490 (1 cabana for up to 10 people)
- General Admission ticket: entry, 1 x rosé coast wine tumbler, 1 x glass of rosé and all masterclasses (Wine Selectors wine education, Sand Sculpting and Pinot & Picasso) along with complimentary massages and skin consultations by endota spa Broadbeach
- VIP Beach Club presented by Chaffey Bros ticket: fast-tracked VIP entry, 1 x rosé coast wine tumbler, 2 x glasses of rosé from the VIP Beach Club bar, 1 x meal voucher, access to VIP Beach Club featuring premium bar and endota spa Broadbeach massages and skin consultations and all masterclasses (Wine Selectors wine education, Sand Sculpting and Pinot & Picasso)
- VIP Beach Cabana ticket (10 pax): fast-tracked entry, 1 x rosé coast tumbler per person, 4 x bottles of rosé per cabana, a selection of up to three meals from selected food stalls per person (excluding Oysters), your own private cabana area with furnishings for up to 10 pax, and access to the VIP Beach Club, and all masterclasses (Wine Selectors wine education, Sand Sculpting and Pinot & Picasso)
For more information and to purchase tickets head to the Rosé Coast website.