Hey wine clubbers! The fabulous online wine club for 2015 has now wrapped and up been put under the Christmas tree until early next year.
We’ll kick off again on the last Wednesday in January (and every last Wednesday of the month after that) for a whole other year of fabulous wine discoveries from some of our favourite Australian wineries.
Here at The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society we don’t sell any wine, or take any commissions on sales. Our passion is to introduce you to fabulous wines from fabulous wineries, and then get you to buy from them directly – as per our wo-manifesto.
While we know loads of you do the online wine club on your own from the comfort of home, we know that this year even more of you started your own Fabulous Ladies Wine Club group. If you do have a group that meets regularly, we’d love you to let us know (so we can offer you some fabulous things every now and then, and keep you in the loop on events etc). Just shoot us an email telling us all about it, and we’ll add you to our VIP list.
To those wine clubs who’ve been going all year (and longer!) we say a HUGE THANK YOU! Seriously. We adore your feedback, loyalty and support and we couldn’t do it without you.
Here’s to a fabulous Christmas to you all! And peace and good wine to all women.
Wine Club List for 2015
Okay, so without further ado, here’s what we sipped, swirled and slurped in 2015:
- FEBRUARY – Calabria Family Wines Private Bin Vermentino 2013 & Private Bin Nero d’Avola 2013
- MARCH – Windows Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2014 & Basket Press Merlot 2012
- APRIL – Saddler’s Creek Saddler’s Chardonnay 2012 & Bluegrass Shiraz 2013
- MAY – First Creek Wines Vermentino 2014 & Grenache, Shiraz, Merlot 2014
- JUNE – Raidis Estate Cheeky Goat Pinot Gris 2013 & Billy Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
- JULY – Zonte’s Footstep Violet Beauregard Malbec 2013 & Sea Mist Verdelho 2013
- AUGUST – Battle of Bosworth & Spring Seed Wines Four O’Clock Chardonnay 2015 & Puritan Shiraz 2015
- SEPTEMBER – Schild Estate Sparkling Shiraz 2010 & Riesling 2014
- OCTOBER – Mistletoe Wines Home Vineyard Semillon 2014 & Hunter Shiraz 2014
- NOVEMBER – Stella Bella Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015 & Skuttlebutt Rosé 2015
- DECEMBER – No wine club. But howsabout cocktails by the pool?
If you had any favourites during the year, now is a great time to go back and order some direct from the winery. Stock up for Christmas, for parties, for gifts, or just for yourself!
Remember, by buying your Christmas season wines direct from the producer you’re contributing to a sustainable industry and helping all our wine producers keep making more fantastic quality wines.