Join us for the next
Townsville Fabulous Ladies Wine Soiree
Thursday 4 Augst 2016, 6:30pm
A fabulous five course wine dinner at
and proudly supported by
Our first Townville Fabulous Ladies Wine Soiree of the year is happening! We’ve booked out the joint at Watermark and we’re ready for good times, great wines and your fabulous company. Mistletoe Wines are a 5 red star Halliday rated winery from the NSW Hunter Valley. We’ve already brought them to Byron Bay and Brisbane and everyone fell in love with this gorgeous family and their vino. And now, Townsville, it’s your turn!
Join The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society founder, Jane Thomson, and Ken and Gwen Sloan of the Mistletoe Wines family, as together we try their gorgeous range of wines over a delicious five course dinner in the company of wine loving women like you.
The curtain will soon be raised on the full menu and wine selection – we’re just polishing the details to ensure a stellar performance. But what we CAN tell you is that there will be nine (yes, 9!) wines from the Mistletoe range for you to try. From sensational sparklings, classic whites and elegant reds, through to sticky dessert wines.
As usual, we’ll be chatting about the wines throughout the night, so you can learn more about their style, flavour profile and origins. But there’s not too much formality – as this is no ordinary wine dinner! The focus is on facilitating fun, fabulous wine discussion at your table, so you can leave with as little or as much wine knowledge as you like.
Plus there’ll be the usual fun, giveaways and fabulousness galore!
Our events tend to sell out fast! So clear your diary, get your best wine-loving girlfriends together, and grab your tickets now.
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event. They are open for all wine-loving women to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.