Join us for a night of fabulous wine, food and sparkling company at our next…
Sydney Fabulous Ladies Wine Soiree
on Thursday 16th June
from 6:30pm at Pink Salt, Double Bay
in partnership with
We absolutely adore ArtWine and are so excited about bringing the fabulous Judy Kelly back to Sydney to show you all her latest release wines produced in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills.
The full list of wines we’ll be trying have been hand selected by Judy and will be revealed soon. There will be at least 8 wines for you to try!
The chefs at Pink Salt are busy creating a sensational five course menu which will be matched to to the wines. Details revealed soon.
Book Now – numbers are VERY limited
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event. They are open for all wine-loving women to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so hurry up and JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.