Join us for a night of fabulous wine, food and sparkling company at our next…
SYDNEY FABULOUS LADIES WINE SOIREE
on Thursday 16th October from 6:30pm at Rushcutters
in partnership with
We absolutely adore ArtWine and are so excited about bringing the fabulous Judy Kelly to Sydney. We think you’ll love her as much as we do! We’ll be trying some of her favourite wines from her award winning range produced in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills.
The full list of wines we’ll be trying have been hand selected by Judy! Here they are:
On arrival: Coco Sparkling NV
Entrée: 2013 Crispy White (Viognier with 3% Riesling) and 2012 Pinot Grigio
First Main: 2013 Fiano and 2013 Temptress Rose
Second Main: 2012 Graciano and 2012 Tempranillo
Cheese: 2012 Feral Farmer (Cab Franc/Merlot/Cab Sav blend)
Rushcutters is one of Sydney’s most exciting new venues with Martin Boetz (ex-Long Grain) in the kitchen. They’ll be serving up a sensational five course dinner which has been matched to the wines. Here it is!
Canapes: Seared Hervey Bay Sea scallops, schinken speck, pine nut dressing
Coco Sparkling NV
Entrée:Charcuterie plate, mustard, dill pickles, remoulade
Pork Hock Upper, mustard crumbs, radicchio, pickled red onion
Beetroot salad, goats curd, watercress, olive oil
2013 Crispy White (Viognier with 3% Riesling)
2012 Pinot Grigio
Roasted farm chicken, stuffing, new season garlic, thyme
2013 Temptress Rose
Corned veal brisket, kale, sour cream, malt
Crispy Kipflers, rosemary & garlic, thyme
Red cabbage, apple currants
Farm house salad
2012 Feral Farmer (Cab Franc/Merlot/Cab Sav blend)
What girls night out would be complete without a few amazing freebies? We’ve got all kinds of fabulousness to share with you, including some very spesh lucky door prizes and goodies galore.
Book Now – numbers are VERY limited
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event. They are open for all wine-loving women to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so hurry up and JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
This event is also proudly supported by
WCEI members are welcome “members” for this event and can access member prices! When you book you’ll also be given FREE membership to The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society. (You can opt out at any time.)
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.