Have you ever wanted to become more knowledgeable about Champagne? Join us for a very special
Fabulous Ladies Champagne Master Class
with the Champagne Bureau Australia
Wednesday 7 December 2016, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Sydney we are bubbling over with excitement to be bringing you this very special Fabulous Ladies Champagne experience! Join our very own Fabulous Champagne Lady, Amanda Reboul (aka The Bubble Diva) at the stunning VINE Double Bay for a fun and fabulous look at this most prestigious of all wines.
Over two extraordinary hours, Amanda will take you on a voyage of discovery of the Champagne region and the wonderful diversity of the wines that are made there. You’ll learn about the amazing process of how Champagne is made (and why it’s so different from any other sparkling wine), the difference between a NV (non-vintage) and a vintage champagne and how those blushing pink Rosè champagnes are made. You’ll also get acquainted with the words that are used to describe a Champagne’s appearance, aroma and flavour.
You’ll sip champagnes from some of the world’s leading champagne houses, which will be tasted, discussed and compared during the evening – along with matching canapés prepared by VINE Double Bay’s chefs. And of course it will all happen in the company of fabulous champagne loving women like you!
This class is limited to just 30 guests, so make sure you book in early to secure your place.
- Eight (yes 8!) prestigious Champagnes for you to sip on
- A selection of matched canapés served during the class (Please note: this is NOT a dinner)
- Full tasting notes on each of the Champagnes for you use during the class and take home with you afterwards
- Two full hours of Champagne education to accompany your tasting from one of Australia’s leading ladies of Champagne, Amanda Reboul
- The guaranteed envy of all your friends!
Please note: The Champagne Bureau Australia supports these fabulous masterclasses as part of their national education programme. However, all tickets, event management and commercial activities are handled by and the sole responsibility of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society.