Shopping Cart

  • No products in the cart.
//Canberra, Red Wine, Tempranillo, Vegan, Wine Region/Four Winds Vineyard 2021 Tempranillo

Four Winds Vineyard 2021 Tempranillo


Dark berries and savoury aromas matched with distinctive tannins make this a perfect partner for some classic food and wine matches. Enjoy with roasted meats or Spanish casseroles.


Tempranillo fruit for this wine was harvested from two moderate cool climate vineyards between 12.4 and 12.6 Baume, allowing ample fresh fruit flavours while fermenting to moderate alcohol levels.

The majority of the fruit (65%) was harvested from Grove Estate in the Hilltops region, while the remaining parcel (35%) was harvested from our own vineyard, Kyeema estate, which is situated in Murrumbateman at 610m altitude, with ­­a mix of granite and volcanic soils. Both sites produce excellent Tempranillo, perfect for our lighter style. Both cool climate vineyards benefit from warm days and cool nights that help to retain natural acidity and those quintessential fresh cool climate fruit flavours.

Ruby purple in colour, this wine opens up with a beautiful nose of clove, dried fig and black cherry, while the palate exudes those quintessential soft chalky Tempranillo tannins, together with flavours of plum and wild strawberry.

Shipping Countries: Australia

Ready to ship in 1-3 business days

Additional information


Single bottle, Case of 6, Case of 12

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: Four Winds Vineyard
  • Vendor: Four Winds Vineyard
  • Address: 9 Patemans Lane
    Murrumbateman New South Wales 2581
You don't have permission to register