Join us for the next
PERTH FABULOUS LADIES WINE SOIREE
Thursday 2nd June 2015 from 6:30pm at Matilda Bay
In partnership with
Yes!! We are bringing our FAVOURITE and most FABULOUS 100% Certified Organic Wine brand to Perth! We can’t wait to sit with you taking in views of the water while the sun goes down, as we sip on some of this country’s most delicious and pure wines over a five course meal.
Your hosts are Louise Hemsley-Smith, co-owner of Battle of Bosworth & Spring Seed Wines, and Jane Thomson, Founder of The Fabulous Ladies Wine Society.
As is our way, Jane and Louise will be facilitating some great discussion about the wines throughout the night, so you can learn more about their style, flavour profile and origins – and of course more about the gorgeous family who produce them. But there’s not too much formality – as this is no ordinary wine dinner! The focus is on facilitating fun, fabulous wine discussion at your table, so you can leave with as little or as much wine knowledge as you like.
The gorgeous chefs have prepared a five course menu to match Louise’s wines to ensure a completely fabulous culinary experience. Several courses have two wines for you to try and compare.
This may be a wine event but what girls night out would be complete without a few amazing freebies? We’ve got all kinds of fabulousness to share with you, including some very spesh lucky door prizes.
Book Now – numbers are VERY limited
Our events tend to sell out fast! So clear your diary, get your best wine-loving girlfriends together, and grab your tickets now for this most fabulously fun women’s wine event.
Want to see what sort of fun you’re in for? Check out this video.
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event.
All wine-loving women are welcome to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so hurry up and JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please indicate your requirements on the booking form at the time of booking and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.