Join us for a night of fabulous wine, food and sparkling company at our next…
PERTH FABULOUS LADIES WINE SOIREE
on Thursday 18th September from 6:30pm at Fraser’s Restaurant, King’s Park
in partnership with
The fabulous Cathy Howard herself – owner and winemaker of Whicher Ridge – will be joining us to showcase some of her favourite wines from her beautiful range of boutique, hand-crafted, West Australian wines.
STOP PRESS: Whicher Ridge have just been awarded 93 points or higher for five of their wines, plus were given 5 Star Winery status and named one of the ‘Ten Dark Horse Wineries’ in Australia in the brand new 2015 Wine Companion. Well done Whicher Ridge! Read more about their recent success.
Whicher Ridge is a small, West Australian wine producer, with their own vineyards in Chapman Hill, south of Busselton, on the north facing slopes of the Whicher Range. Sustainability is the dominant philosophy for Cathy and her husband Neil, who established sustainable grape growing practices from the first day that they planted the vine rootlings in 2004. We’ll be trying a range of different vintages from their exciting collection – all chosen by Cathy.
On Arrival: 2009 Redtail Sparkling Shiraz
Entree: 2012 Frankland River Riesling & 2011 Sauvignon Blanc
1st Main: 2013 Geographe Viognier & 2012 Margaret River Chardonnay
2nd Main: 2008 Frankland River Shiraz and 2011 Frankland River Shiraz
Dessert: 2009 Elevation Cabernet & 2011 Elevation Cabernet
Fraser’s is one of Perth’s premier venues, and they are putting on a sensational five course dinner (plus after dinner coffee) which will be matched to the wines Cathy Howard has selected. Check it out!
Canapes – Beetroot zaartar, Air-dried beef, Lamb loin crostini, Green olive tapenade
2009 Redtail Sparkling Shiraz
Entrée – Cured ocean trout , smoked caviar, horseradish cream and king fish with finger lime and fennel
2012 Frankland River Riesling
2011 Sauvignon Blanc
Main 1 – Peking duck , spiced Asian sprout salad , ruby grapefruit
2013 Geographe Viognier
2012 Margaret River Chardonnay
Main 2 – Roast beef fillet and braised cheek sauce, potato and leek crumble
2008 Frankland River Shiraz
2011 Frankland River Shiraz
Cheese – Cheddar, matured sheep’s milk cheese, fruit bread, quince and fig loaf
2009 Elevation Cabernet
2011 Elevation Cabernet
Coffee and Tea & Chocolates
What girls night out would be complete without a few amazing freebies? We’ve got all kinds of fabulousness to share with you, including some very spesh lucky door prizes and goodies galore.
Our events tend to sell out fast! So clear your diary, get your best wine-loving girlfriends together, and grab your tickets now for the most fabulous women’s wine event in the universe! Don’t miss out!
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event. They are open for all wine-loving women to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.