Join us for a night of fabulous wine, food and sparkling company at our first ever…
NOOSA FABULOUS LADIES WINE SOIREE
on Thursday 13th November from 6:30pm
in partnership with
The supremely fabulous Leanne De Bortoli herself will be joining us to showcase some of her favourite wines from her gorgeous Yarra Valley range.
The Wines & The Food
Yes! Leanne is coming! We adore this intelligent, articulate and passionate woman of wine and you will too. Leanne is a third generation De Bortoli, who’s grandparents Vittorio and Giuseppina established De Bortoli Wines in 1928. Leanne and her husband, winemaker Steve Webber, run the Yarra Valley vineyards and cellar door – to huge critical acclaim.
Be ready to be impressed by what they’re doing with some of the oldest vines in the area. Leanne has selected an amazing range of wines for us to try.
Thomas Corner is one of Noosa’s premier venues, and they are putting on a sensational five course dinner which will be matched to the wines Leanne has selected.
Buckwheat blinis, avocado puree, unpasturised yarra valley salmon caviar
NV De Bortoli Rococo Premium Cuvee Sparkling, Yarra Valley
Wood smoked barramundi, local zucchinis & finger limes
2013 la Boheme Riesling, Yarra Valley
2013 la Boheme Pinot Gris & friends, Yarra Valley
Quail toast, eschallot paste, betty’s cress & vincotto
2013 De Bortoli Dixens Creek Vineyard Chardonnay, Yarra Valley
2014 la Boheme Dry Pinot Noir Rose, Yarra Valley
Confit duck, spiced carella pears
2012 De Bortoli Dixens Creek Vineyard Section A8 Syrah, Yarra valley
2012 Riorret, The Abbey Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yarra Valley
Poached tamarillos, vanilla bean icecream
2009 De Bortoli Vat 5 Botrytis Semillon Bilbul, NSW
Book Now – numbers are VERY limited
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event. They are open for all wine-loving women to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so hurry up and JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.