Join us for the next
MELBOURNE FABULOUS LADIES WINE SOIREE
Wednesday 15th July 2015 from 6:30pm at Mardo’s Port Melbourne
In partnership with our first ever New Zealand wine brand, Yealands.
Yes, we know it’s the dead of winter. But there’s some small comfort in the fact that it’s even COLDER across the ditch! Despite (or perhaps because of) the chill factor, Yealands produce award winning wines that are loved across the globe. They’re even the current New Zealand Wine Producer of the Year (awarded by the International Wine & Spirit Competition.)
This is the first New Zealand winery we’ve worked with and we couldn’t be more excited! Not only are Yealands making wines that will blow your bobby-socks off, but they are leading the WORLD in sustainability. Sustainable viticulture and wine production is at the heart of everything they do. And we thought Melbourne would be the perfect city to showcase just what they’re achieving. We know you are passionate about your vino and are always interested in seeing – and tasting – new and interesting wines.
Join chief Yealands winemaker, the fabulous Tamra Kelly-Washington, and The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society founder Jane Thomson, as together we work our way through a delicious five course dinner matched with a range of Yealands best. The curtain will soon be raised on the full menu and wine selection – we’re just polishing the details to ensure a stellar performance.
As usual, we’ll be chatting about the wines throughout the night, so you can learn more about their style, flavour profile and origins. But there’s not too much formality – as this is no ordinary wine dinner! The focus is on facilitating fun, fabulous wine discussion at your table, so you can leave with as little or as much wine knowledge as you like.
A sumptuous feast of delectable food awaits you! Each of the five delicious courses is matched to the selected wines from Yealands to ensure a completely fabulous culinary experience. Most courses have two wines for you to try and compare.
We’ve got all kinds of fabulousness to share with you, including some very spesh lucky door prizes.
Book Now – numbers are VERY limited
Our events tend to sell out fast! So clear your diary, get your best wine-loving girlfriends together, and grab your tickets now for this most fabulously fun women’s wine event.
Want to see what sort of fun you’re in for? Check out this video.
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event. All wine-loving women are welcome to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so hurry up and JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us at email@example.com with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.