Where: Madame Hanoi
Our Fabulous Ladies Wine Soirees are Australia’s flagship wine events for women! Join us for a five course dinner with eight matching wines. Plus fun and fabulousness galore, all in the company of wine loving women like you.
Who are we sipping from? Helen O’Brien, the fabulous lady behind Kangarilla Road wines in McLaren Vale, will be hosting us for this event and introducing us to eight delicious wines from her range.
Helen and her husband Kevin started Kangarilla Road 20 years ago. Their approach to winemaking has been to use low intervention since the beginning, well before it was fashionable. They’ve also maintained their vineyards in a sustainable way. Helen’s interest in art and design shapes everything at Kangarilla Road. Even the wine labels, which represent the varietal integrity of the wines using hand-drawn leaf designs. They’re classic, elegant and stylish – like the wine inside!
Don’t miss this chance to join us for our first ever event with Kangarilla Road! Helen will also be joined by Jane Thomson, Founder of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society, for this evening of delicious food, fantastic wine and lots of laughter.
Our previous Adelaide events have sold out fast, so don’t delay in grabbing your tickets to join us!
The chefs at Madame Hanoi are currently working on a sensational five course menu to match Kangarilla Road’s wines perfectly – you are in for a completely fabulous culinary experience. Several courses have two wines for you to try and compare.
What girls night out would be complete without a few amazing freebies? We’ve got all kinds of fabulousness to share with you, including some very spesh lucky door prizes.
Book Now – numbers are VERY limited
Our events tend to sell out fast! So clear your diary, get your best wine-loving girlfriends together, and grab your tickets now for this most fabulously fun women’s wine event.
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event. They are open for all wine-loving women to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please enter your requirements in the designated space on the form at the time of booking.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.