Join us for the very first
DARWIN FABULOUS LADIES WINE SOIREE
Thursday 9th June 2016 from 6:30pm at Char Restaurant
In partnership with one of our favourite fabulous wine brands Raidis Estate
We’re thrilled to be teaming up with one of our favourite wine brands to bring you the first ever Darwin Fabulous Ladies Wine Soiree! Coming all the way from Coonawarra in South Australia you’re going to love this chance to meet the talented Emma Raidis for yourself and try their her range of sustainable produced, award-winning wines at this fabulous evening.
Your hosts Emma Raidis, and Jane Thomson – founder of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society – will be chatting about the wines throughout the night, so you can learn more about their style, flavour profile and origins. But there’s not too much formality – as this is no ordinary wine dinner! The focus is on facilitating fun, fabulous wine discussion at your table, so you can leave with as little or as much wine knowledge as you like.
A sumptuous feast of delectable food awaits you! The gorgeous chefs at Char are preparing a five course menu to match Emma’s wines to ensure a completely fabulous culinary experience. Several courses have two wines for you to try and compare.
What girls night out would be complete without a few amazing freebies? We’ve got all kinds of fabulousness to share with you, including some very spesh lucky door prizes.
Book Now – numbers are VERY limited
Our events tend to sell out fast! So clear your diary, get your best wine-loving girlfriends together, and grab your tickets now for this most fabulously fun women’s wine event.
Want to see what sort of fun you’re in for? Check out this video.
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event.
All wine-loving women are welcome to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so hurry up and JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us at email@example.com with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.