TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society, of 662 Boatharbour Rd Eltham NSW 2480 (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion period is clearly stated on each competition. (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 18 years and over, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prize), and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
5. In order to enter the competition participants need to fulfill the entry requirements as set out in each individual promotion.
7. The winner/s will be chosen from all the entries. Depending on the type of Promotion being conducted, the winner will either be drawn at random using www.Random.org or will be deemed most creative by the judges (who, unless otherwise stated, is The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society).
8. The prizes and values are listed in each giveaway.
10. The judges’ decision (including any decisions as to prize distribution) is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
11. The winner will be notified via their preferred contact method, and will be asked to provide their email, mailing address and contact phone number at that time.
12. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the winner notification and accept the prize within 3 days of the winners notification, as well as indicate their preferred address for the the prize to be sent. If the winner does not respond within 3 days, they will forfeit the prize.
13. Details of answers may be used in future website articles or posts, and/or made use of in social media posts (including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google+)
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery of prizes.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
17. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Blogs, Facebook, Forum & Twitter if the Promotion is conducted via a Facebook Platform, Blogs, Forum & Twitter) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
18. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. If any changes are made The Fabulous Ladies Wine Society will notify the public via its website.