Join us for a night of fabulous wine, food and sparkling company at our first ever
CANBERRA FABULOUS LADIES WINE SOIREE
on Wednesday 15th October from 6:30pm at A Baker
in partnership with
We absolutely adore ArtWine and are so excited about bringing the fabulous Judy Kelly to Canberra. We think you’ll love her as much as we do! We’ll be trying some of her favourite wines from her award winning range produced in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills.
The full list of wines we’ll be trying have been hand selected by Judy! Here they are:
On arrival: Coco Sparkling NV
Entrée: 2013 Crispy White (Viognier with 3% Riesling) and 2012 Pinot Grigio
First Main: 2013 Fiano and 2013 Temptress Rose
Second Main: 2012 Graciano and 2012 Tempranillo
Cheese: 2012 Feral Farmer (Cab Franc/Merlot/Cab Sav blend)
A Baker are really laying it on for us gals! Here’s the menu:
Canapes: Globe artichoke, fresh curd, lemon balm
Coco Sparkling NV
Entrée: Charcuterie served with artisan bread
2013 Crispy White (Viognier with 3% Riesling)
2012 Pinot Grigio
First Main: Shaw river buffalo mozzarella, shaved turnip, smoked walnuts, black garlic
Freemantle octopus, smoked hot sauce, guanciale, apple, yuzu dressing
2013 Temptress Rose
Second Main: Dutton Park duck breast, artichokes, peas, maple, marrow
Tumut trout, smoked corn, lardo, sorrel
Cheese: Cheese Platter
2012 Feral Farmer (Cab Franc/Merlot/Cab Sav blend)
What girls night out would be complete without a few amazing freebies? We’ve got all kinds of fabulousness to share with you, including some very spesh lucky door prizes.
Book Now – numbers are VERY limited
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event. They are open for all wine-loving women to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so hurry up and JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.