Join us for a night of fabulous wine, food and sparkling company at our next…
Canberra Fabulous Ladies Wine Soiree
on Thursday 10th November 2016
from 6:30pm at Otis Kitchen
in partnership with
We absolutely adore ArtWine and are so excited to bring all their latest release wines produced in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills.
Join the most fabulous Judy Kelly, and The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society founder Jane Thomson, as together we work our way through a delicious five course dinner matched with a range of ArtWine’s finest. The curtain will soon be raised on the full menu and wine selection – we’re just polishing the details to ensure a stellar performance.
As usual, we’ll be chatting about the wines throughout the night, so you can learn more about their style, flavour profile and origins. But there’s not too much formality – as this is no ordinary wine dinner! The focus is on facilitating fun, fabulous wine discussion at your table, so you can leave with as little or as much wine knowledge as you like.
The full list of wines we’ll be trying have been hand selected by Judy and will be revealed soon. There will be at least 8 wines for you to try!
The gorgeous chefs at Otis Kitchen are working on a five course menu to match Judy’s wines to ensure a completely fabulous culinary experience. Several courses have two wines for you to try and compare.
What girls night out would be complete without a few amazing freebies? We’ve got all kinds of fabulousness to share with you, including some very spesh lucky door prizes.
Book Now – numbers are VERY limited
Our events tend to sell out fast! So clear your diary, get your best wine-loving girlfriends together, and grab your tickets now for this most fabulously fun women’s wine event.
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event. They are open for all wine-loving women to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.