Join us for an
International Women’s Day
Celebration of Australian Women in Wine
Tuesday 8 March 2016 from 6:30pm at Restaurant II, Brisbane
a BRAND NEW event and a joint collaboration between
To celebrate International Women’s Day, we are partnering with two of Brisbane’s finest, Restaurant II and The Truffle Man, to create an exciting brand new event that celebrates women in wine!
Over a delicious four course dinner prepared by multi-award winning chef David Pugh, we’ll be showcasing wines from four of our ‘Wineries We Love’ partners in order to highlight the huge contribution made by women to Australian Wine.
This event will be hosted by our own Fabulous Brisbane Lady, Amanda Reboul.
Multi award winning chef David Pugh has designed a truly scrumptious 4 course meal to match the wines from each of the female winemakers. We will be celebrating the winemaking talents of Penny Jones (Bay of Fires, Tasmania), Corrina Wright (Oliver’s Taranga, McLaren Vale), Di Miller (Bellarmine Wines, WA) Sarah Fagan (De Bortoli, Yarra Valley) and Julie Mortlock (De Bortoli, Riverina).
Book Now – numbers are limited
Get together a group of your favourite wine loving girlfriends and celebrate International Women’s Day in style. With wine. Made by women!
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event.
All wine-loving women are welcome to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so hurry up and JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.