Join us for the next
Brisbane Fabulous Ladies Wine Soiree
Thursday 12 November 2015, 6:00pm
A fabulous five course wine dinner at
Aquitaine, South Bank
Yes!! We are bringing our FAVOURITE and most FABULOUS 100% Certified Organic Wine brand to Brisbane! We can’t wait to sit with you taking in views of the river while the sun goes down, as we sip on some of this country’s most delicious and pure wines over a five course meal.
Your hosts are Louise Hemsley-Smith, co-owner of Battle of Bosworth & Spring Seed Wines, and Jane Thomson, Founder of The Fabulous Ladies Wine Society.
As is our way, Jane and Louise will be facilitating some great discussion about the wines throughout the night, so you can learn more about their style, flavour profile and origins – and of course more about the gorgeous family who produce them. But there’s not too much formality – as this is no ordinary wine dinner! The focus is on facilitating fun, fabulous wine discussion at your table, so you can leave with as little or as much wine knowledge as you like.
The Wines & Menu
A sumptuous feast of delectable food awaits you! Each of the five delicious courses from Aquitaine’s chefs is matched to the selected wines from Battle of Bosworth & Spring Seed Wines to ensure a completely fabulous culinary experience. Most courses have two wines for you to try and compare. (Full menu will be released soon.)
Our events tend to sell out fast! So clear your diary, get your best wine-loving girlfriends together, and grab your tickets now.
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event. They are open for all wine-loving women to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.