Join us for the next
Brisbane Fabulous Ladies Wine Soiree
Thursday 20 October 2016, 6:30pm
For a fabulous five course wine dinner at Nickel Kitchen and Bar, Fortitude Valley
In partnership with:
Yes, you read that right – De Bortoli! Could this be any more fabulous? Our final Brisbane Soiree for the year is with one of this country’s most loved wine brands. And we have none other than Leanne De Bortoli herself joining us as the hostess with the mostest.
Leanne is a third generation De Bortoli, who’s grandparents Vittorio and Giuseppina established De Bortoli Wines in 1928. Leanne and her husband, winemaker Steve Webber, run the Yarra Valley vineyards and cellar door – to huge critical acclaim. (Have you been to De Bortoli Yarra Valley? Wow!)
Join the most fabulous Leanne and The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society founder Jane Thomson, as together we work our way through a delicious five course dinner matched with a range of wines from De Bortoli’s premium range. The curtain will soon be raised on the full menu and wine selection – we’re just polishing the details to ensure a stellar performance.
As usual, we’ll be chatting about the wines throughout the night, so you can learn more about their style, flavour profile and origins. But there’s not too much formality – as this is no ordinary wine dinner! The focus is on facilitating fun, fabulous wine discussion at your table, so you can leave with as little or as much wine knowledge as you like.
The gorgeous chefs at Nickel Kitchen and Bar are working on a five course menu to match Leanne’s wines to ensure a completely fabulous culinary experience. Several courses have two wines for you to try and compare.
What girls night out would be complete without a few amazing freebies? We’ve got all kinds of fabulousness to share with you, including some very spesh lucky door prizes.
Book Now – numbers are VERY limited
Our events tend to sell out fast! So clear your diary, get your best wine-loving girlfriends together, and grab your tickets now for this most fabulously fun women’s wine event.
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event. They are open for all wine-loving women to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us at email@example.com with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.