This is the ultimate South African wild-life safari hosted by one of our favourite women in wine, Corrina Wright of Oliver’s Taranga, and her husband Dan Wright who just so happens to be the owner and brewer at Swell Beer!
Yup. Experience in depth wine and beer masterclasses. While on safari! This might just be the adventure dreams are made of. You’ll have the opportunity to sample some of South Africa’s finest alcoholic beverages. Team that with viewing big game in its natural habitat, and you have an unforgettable trip!
This South Africa ‘Sip & Safari’ Tour is for 15 days. Highlights include:
- Structured wine tastings with Corrina
- The Franschhoek Wine Tram
- Brewery tour & beer tasting with expert commentary
- 3 days at a private safari lodge with
included game drives where you can see the
- Meerkat Safari
- And much more!
This incredible tour departs 20 June 2018. And if you mention The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society when booking they’ll even give you $200 off the price of your airfare, so you can spend it on some of that amazing wine!!
How much? The 15-day tour is from $6,497*pp twin share
- 14 nights accommodation
- Meals – breakfast daily, 4 lunches & 3 dinners
- Transport in private touring vehicles
- English speaking driver on all transfers and sightseeing excursions
- English speaking guide on all transfers and sightseeing excursions
- Entrance fees to sightseeing venues as stated in the itinerary
- Porterage at airports and hotels
PLEASE NOTE: This Sip & Safari tour is being run by Hastwell Travel and is in no way associated with The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society. Both men and women are welcome!