It’s finally happening!!
Join us for the first ever
Adelaide Fabulous Ladies Wine Soiree
Thursday 10 September 2015, 6:30pm
at Jolley’s Boathouse
It’s about time Adelaide!!! We’re thrilled to be teaming up with one of our favourite wine brands, ArtWine, to bring you your first ever Fabulous Ladies Wine Soiree! Join us for this five course delicious dinner with all matching wines and the company of wine loving women like you.
ArtWine produce some of Australia’s most award winning Italian and Spanish style varieties, sourced from their vineyards in the Adelaide Hills and Clare Valley – and art is important to their philosophy with their cellar door also doubling as an art gallery. We’ll be trying a range of their wines during the evening. The curtain will soon be raised on the full menu and wine selection – we’re just polishing the details to ensure a stellar performance.
As usual, we’ll be chatting about the wines throughout the night, so you can learn more about their style, flavour profile and origins. But there’s not too much formality – as this is no ordinary wine dinner! The focus is on facilitating fun, fabulous wine discussion at your table, so you can leave with as little or as much wine knowledge as you like.
The Wines & Menu
The final details are still being pulled together in terms of what we’ll be eating and drinking together that night, but the curtain will be raised soon. In the meantime, you can rest assured that the evening will include a stunning five course menu with all matching wines. Most courses are served with two wine from ArtWine so you can really work your way through a good number of the wines they produce and find your favourites.
Our events tend to sell out fast! So clear your diary, get your best wine-loving girlfriends together, and grab your tickets now.
You don’t have to be a member of The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to come along to this event. They are open for all wine-loving women to attend!
Members get a special discount ticket price though, so JOIN NOW. It’s FREE!
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets Don’t worry about printing your tickets, as we will have a list of registered names at the door!
- Seating Want to be seated with a particular group of people? No problem! Just make your preferences known on arrival at the venue and we’ll be sure you all wine and dine together!
- Arriving late. Please note that late arrivals are permitted, however you may miss out on any wine or food that has already been served.
- Cancellations: No refunds are permitted. However your ticket is fully transferable and you can send someone else in your place. Just let us know so we’ve got the right name at the door.
- Dietary restrictions. We are more than delighted to cater for any dietary restrictions! Please email us at email@example.com with specific details and we will happily accommodate you.
- The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society is not responsible for the food and beverages consumed at our events. The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society acts solely as agent in arranging wine related events for women and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or fault of any company, organisation or person whom we engage to render services or carry out arrangements or by the act of default of any restaurant or venue or its employees.